Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Dear ONE



Conventional psychology doesn’t accept that we are multi-dimensional. If you walk into a psychiatrist office and tell them that you have been having clairvoyant experiences or past life visions most likely they will want to medicate you. We live in a society that aims to suppress symptoms because things of this nature are immediately labeled as negative and unhealthy. In my personal life, I have experienced exactly the opposite.... these moments where time and space seem to disappear and I feel an overwhelming sense of oneness with all that is- these moments where divine insight floods into my consciousness... these experiences invigorate and enliven me! Language, symbols and artwork from higher dimensional realms. These experiences help shape the passionate soul that I am. I rarely share these experiences with loved ones simply because it is sacred to me but also because I could never explain it to someone who just doesn’t get it. But I am confident that many of you have had similar experiences and I’d love if you’d share them below... perhaps to help others reading them, feel less isolated in their spiritual journey. .
.
.
.
Quantum physics and our insight into the mind body soul connection is reaching a point where we truly can explain that telepathy is real, for those who need hard scientific proof. We are alive in a hologram full of pulsing energy. We can heal. But it must require integration of all aspects of ourselves, including the spiritual. Many of us are awakened to the illusion and now the rest of the world must catch up. Time doesn’t exist. This soul is eternal. Experiences are infinite and we are multidimensional.


Blessings Dear ONE

No comments:

Post a Comment