Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Transmuting... I love knowing


As I speak in affirmations, I infuse my life with pure positive radiant intention and the universal flow aligns perfectly in every moment.

I love knowing that life is always unfolding in its own divine perfection even when my human mind can't understand it. I love knowing that I can clear my auric field, my causal field, my astral field... my energetic field... I love knowing that lower vibrational energies can be easily transmuted into light. I love knowing that I can use the power of my imagination and visualization to literally create my future self and merge into that reality. I love knowing that I get to choose my actions based out of love, not fear. I love being able to self reflect. I love knowing that divine love permeates all of existence. I love waking up to the truth that I can shift my perception which shifts my own inner world and then my outer world begins to change. I love being the most powerful positive influence in my life. I love embodying my dreams. I love that I don’t wait for the perfect time, I act now in inspired action. I love knowing that with my choice of mindset and intention ~ I can energetically clear blockages and pave a pathway of possibility for all future moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment